CityJet Designated Activity Company (“CityJet DAC”) is an Irish-registered airline holding an Air Operator Certificate issued by the Irish Aviation Authority and an Operating Licence issued by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland.
Head Office Postal Address
CityJet Designated Activity Company,
Please use the form below to contact CityJet
- Customer Support is only available from CityJet to passengers who were booked on a CityJet scheduled flight (flight number beginning with “WX”) up to October 2018. Please select "Customer Support" on the dropdown menu below.
- Passengers Booked on a flight operated by CityJet on behalf of a customer airline, including Air France, Aer Lingus, Brussels Airlines or SAS Scandinavian Airlines:
- CityJet cannot process or engage in passenger queries or comments regarding flights we fly on behalf of our customer airlines. This includes any requests or questions relating to online check-in, baggage, special handling, fares and disruptions, all of which can only be dealt with by the airline you have booked with.
- Passengers travelling on services operated by CityJet for our customer airlines should contact the customer airline directly with any questions or requests. Contact details can be found of each airline's website.
- For more information, including passenger rights and responsibility for flights, please visit our FAQ Section
- Please note we do not provide giveaways, safety cards or branded material to the public, so such mails will not be processed and also note that currently CityJet does not offer charter flights.
Media Requests from accredited journalists only should be directed to Mr. Richard Moore, Mcomm Communications, 37 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland, Telephone +353872414751 or via email to email@example.com . We regret no other correspondence can be entered into through our press agency.