CityJet Designated Activity Company (“CityJet DAC”) is an Irish-registered airline holding an Air Operator Certificate issued by the Irish Aviation Authority and an Operating Licence issued by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland.
Head Office Postal Address
CityJet Designated Activity Company,
Please use the form below to contact CityJet
- Passengers travelling on services operated by CityJet for our customer airlines, including Air France, Aer Lingus, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa or SAS Scandinavian Airlines, should contact that airline directly with any questions, claims or requests. Contact details can be found of each airline's website.
- For more information, including passenger rights and responsibility for flights, please visit our FAQ Section
- Please note we do not provide giveaways, safety cards or branded material to the public, so such mails will not be processed and also note that currently CityJet does not offer charter flights.
Please Note: CityJet does not operate scheduled flights under its own brand - we only operate flights on behalf of our wet lease customer airlines.
If you are contacting us about a flight which is displayed as "Operated by CityJet" on the booking system of
- SAS (SK)
- Lufthansa (LH)
- Brussels Airlines (SN) or
- Any codeshare partners of the above airlines
you must contact these airlines directly regarding any questions or issues, including any requests or questions relating to online check-in, baggage allowances, special handling requests (bicycles, pets, outsize baggage etc.), fares, compensation claims and disruptions.
CityJet can not process customer service requests relating to these flights and will reforward your request to the relevant airline.
Media Requests from accredited journalists only should be directed to Mr. Richard Moore, Mcomm Communications, 37 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland, Telephone +353872414751 or via email to email@example.com . We regret no other correspondence can be entered into through our press agency.