Air France-KLM & Us
London City to the World via Amsterdam. As part of the Air France-KLM group, CityJet offers seamless connections to hundreds of destinations such as Delhi, Dubai, Lagos, Lima, Tokyo and Washington with KLM. More
CityJet is a 100% owned subsidiary of Air France KLM Group. Air France KLM is one of the world's leading airline group, flying to 243 destinations in 106 countries.
Facts and figures about Air France KLM Group:
- 74.5 million passengers
- 621 aircraft in operation (at 31 March 2009)
- 244 destinations (summer 2009)
- 24 billion in turnover for 08-09
- Flying Blue, the joint frequent flyer programme by Air France and KLM, has 12 million members.
- Air France KLM is part of SkyTeam, which comprises thirteen members: Air France, KLM, Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Alitalia, AirEuropa, China Southern Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta and Korean Air, Kenya Airways, Tarom and Vietnam Airlines. Skyteam has a global network connecting more than 898 destinations in 169 countries.
SkyTeam and Us
SkyTeam comprises fourteen members:
Air France, KLM, Aeroflot, AeroMexico, Alitalia, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta Airlines,
Kenya Airways, Korean Air, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines have joined SkyTeam as part of a reinforced cooperation program.
SkyTeam offers its 384 million annual passengers a worldwide system of 13,133 daily flights to 850 destinations in 169 countries. It offers some amazing benefits for members including:
- One-stop check-in for the entire trip on the SkyTeam network;
- Access to 465 member lounges worldwide
- Coordinated frequent flyer programmes, with the possibility of earning and spending Miles on all flights operated by SkyTeam carriers
- Advantageous fare offers to all Alliance destinations. In addition, SkyTeam offers a Round the World fare option in Economy, Business or First.
A key element of the SkyTeam global network is the hub-and-spoke system, which provides unparalleled connectivity and an easy way for customers to travel using members of the same alliance from their departure city to any location in the world.
Each airline in SkyTeam allows passengers to earn miles toward Elite status, as well as redeem miles, with every SkyTeam airline. Frequent flyers are able to obtain Multi-Carrier Awards, enabling them to use SkyTeam carriers with one single award ticket, and offering travel opportunities for fewer miles than before to many destinations.