Any personal information provided to us will be treated in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Collection of data
Personal information is gathered for operational and business purposes or for other entities which may require it such as our agents and governmental bodies. For example, we collect personal data about you when you make a flight reservation through our website. We also collect data about you through our marketing initiatives and direct communications and we may record calls from time to time. The data we collect may include your name, address, date of birth, email address, passport details, credit card details and telephone number.
We employ cookies on our website. These are pieces of text that our server places on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to provide a better personalised experience for you on the website.
By using our products and services or by using our online services, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner outlined herein.
The data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Making reservations and issuing a ticket;
- Providing you with transport and any other related services or facilities;
- Accounting, billing and auditing;
- The verification and screening of credit cards or other payment cards;
- Immigration and customs control;
- Safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes;
- Statistical analysis;
- Marketing analysis;
- System testing, maintenance and development;
- Customer relations;
- Helping us in any further dealings with you; and
- Direct marketing and market research communications (that you have consented to receive).
We may release your personal information to the following:
- Any agent, subsidiary or affiliate of ours;
- Other carriers and other companies involved in the provision of services to you;
- Data processors (inside and outside the EU);
- Government and enforcement agencies; and
- Credit and other payment card companies and screening companies.
Access & Removal & Accuracy
Under the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2003, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. It is important that the information we hold about you is up-to-date and accurate. We are happy to correct or update our records on request. On payment of a €6.35 fee, we will provide you with a copy of such information. Also, to the extent permitted by law, you may request that we delete your personal information. Requests should be addressed to Data Protection Officer, CityJet Limited, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co Dublin, Ireland.
We may make changes to the content of this policy from time to time including as part of the new European data protection legislation which will start to apply on 25 May 2018 (the “General Data Protection Regulation”)and any changes will be published on this page