Online Booking Guide
We’ve all been there...when either booking our flight or checking-in online… the process freezes or completely fails! At CityJet we endeavour to provide optimal levels of service, sometimes these issues will happen! But don’t worry, we are here to help.
Tips for Booking Online
We strongly recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for MAC users. If using Internet Explorer please note that we only support from version 11 . This ensures the optimum browsing & booking experience on CityJet.com. We also recommend minimising open tabs to improve performance.
We accept Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard, American Express, UATP and PayPal
• Have your Credit Card details close by to avoid restarting the booking process.
• 3D Secure and Verified by Visa are required on cityjet.com. Check that you know your password before starting the booking process, as any delay will cause a time out.
• This process is managed by the bank, and not CityJet. If there issues with your password, please contact your bank directly.
• Once a valid password is verified, you will be re-directed back to the CityJet page
Please be aware when using methods such as PayPal* that a pop-up will appear After this closes, you should be redirected to your booking on cityJet.com without further interruption.
Ensure your internet connection either wireless or hard wired is fully functional & strong. If the basic connection is weak, you will experience difficulties on the site and throughout the booking process.
Tips for Checking-in Online
Online Check-in is available 30 hours prior to departure
• Verify that your reservation number or ticket number are correct.
• Zero’s and the letter ‘O’ can sometimes be mistaken!
• Check you have selected the correct travel date
• For passengers travelling via Amsterdam and Paris Orly, please be aware that the checkin process will direct you to a KLM or Air France check-in page.
• No printer? No worries! if you have Smart Phone, you can send your boarding pass directly to your Passbook or Wallet.
• For flights to and from UK you will be required to enter your passport details during the Online Check-in process.